Airhall Tennis Courts
Please download and read the following documents if you are using the Airhall tennis courts.
Click here to download the Airhall bookings schedule (2016-17).
Click here to download the Airhall lock-up instructions.
Click here to download the Airhall emergency evacuation procedure.
Tennis Booking Rules
- Courts may be booked for 90 minutes maximum. Sequential slots may not be booked by the same player(s).
- Peak Time bookings ( 1900-2200 Mon-Wed) may only be booked once by the same player in any 7 day period. A member booking the court must be one of the players intending to use the courts.
- 2A/2B/2C No extra restrictions
- 2D can only play 9am-6pm Monday to Friday plus Tuesday evenings in the summer!
- 2E Can only play weekdays 0900-1600 and weekends 1200-1400
Squash Booking Rules
- A member can’t book 2 courts in one day
- Courts 1 and 3 can only be booked for 45min periods
- Court 2 can only be booked for 1 hour periods
- 4A No Extra Restrictions
- 4B No Extra Restrictions
- 4C No Extra Restrictions
- 4D Can play until 5.30pm Monday to Friday and anytime at weekends
- Guests must play with a member
- Members are also reminded that their Guests must sign the Visitors Book to be found by the touch screen
- There is a guest fee £3.00 per session for a guest playing no more than three times per year